When I am asked: What is the most powerful act we can take to make a difference in our lifetime? I have one answer. Okay, two. Gather and Practice is the root system for all forms of inspired activism and transformational endeavors.
Our 2023 Musea University Cohort is forming and you are invited. We endeavor to educate women for the future by preparing them to navigate what is happening right now from an empowered framework. Our inner world impacts everything about how we impact the world at large, so that is where we begin. We go inside first, through self-expression.
TEMPO is a 6 month experience dedicated to forming a Path of Practice that is both personal to you, and transpersonal because we will all be practicing and learning together.
The time has come for an educational renaissance rooted in trauma-informed healing arts and heart-based entrepreneurship. Serve your own great unfolding by bringing your Great Work into the world.
Will you be a part of the first founding Musea Uni Cohort for women to become educators of the future? Just so exciting to say those words: first cohort!!
This is more than revolutionary, this is evolutionary ++ to choose to become women who are educated to bring their gifts to care for the soul of the village.
Our degree is called a CURATE. A curate cares for the soul of whatever village they choose as a part of developing their own Great Work and curriculum. Your village is the place you are called to work within, whether that is therapy, herbalism, activism, the healing arts. Your village could be your community, your family, or another group of people you care about and want to steward consciously into the future. YES, you define ‘village’ for you.
Click Here to Explore Tempo
*Now through November 16, you may use code love for $50 savings as needed.
Click Here to Explore the Uni with Me
Hello there Dear One,
I am writing today to invite you to be a part of our first 2023 Musea University Cohort. We are guiding a group of women through receiving a degree in the field of Intentional Creativity®. There are lots of things to share and explore together, yet our very first act is to invite you to join the required course for this year’s cohort, called TEMPO: The Motion and Emotion of Devotion.
Whether or not you want to take it for credit (3 Units) or you just want to join us, you are invited for the experience. Our focus is a devoted path of practice through Intentional Creativity. A practice gives you something to count on, something that isn’t so uncertain – rather it is certain because you are at cause.
Personal practice invites us to practice phenomenal self-care while developing our own rhythm and consciousness development. You can read all about it on the page I wrote for you with images, videos, detailed explorations of our practices with original art and more.
Musea University has a lot to offer that creates a relevant career path for today’s unfolding world. One of the things that makes us TOTALLY dynamic and unique is that we are awarding Certifications as you go along – so that you can use everything in real-time, not just when you graduate. So many schools are about learning and then later doing, and learning how to bring your education to a career.
Here at MUSEA – every step of the way is designed for YOU TO practice AS you receive your education. We cannot afford to ‘wait’ to learn we need to live our lives in real-time and apply our learnings as we go along.
Click Here to Attend a Uni Call with Shiloh
On December 1st, join me for a complimentary story and talk to learn more about the University, connect and ask questions.
For now, here are a few answers…
- Musea University is offering a four year degree (or equivalent) in the field of Intentional Creativity.
- You don’t need to be pursuing a degree with us to study at Musea Uni but why not receive credit anyway?
- If you have already taken courses with us, almost all of them will count toward the units required to graduate. You will work with a counselor to determine the number of units you can count.
- Receive Certifications WHILE you learn so you can begin to work during your training.
- Applications for the official 2023 year will be open in December, all incoming 23 students will need to take TEMPO – so this is your first step.
- We have chosen not to offer Bachelor’s or Masters because times are changing and requiring different applications of our educational potential. Our degree, called Curate, will be equivalent in credit hours.
- We do offer in-house financial aid with non-compounding interest.
- How do we grade and how is the curriculum designed? See the graphic below. We are weighting your time as equal and more as our time. Gone are the days where one-way lecture with a person in front of the room who isn’t truly engaging is weighted the most powerfully. Not so here.
- We know you have a lot of questions, ideas and insights. As time unfolds there will be many chances to engage and collaborate. For now, the TEMPO group is forming so that we can begin with what matters, practicing compassion and care for ourselves while we discover our great work in the world.
Click Here to Register for Tempo
Imagine receiving an education and experience in your own art, your own voice and your own rhythm. I can see it. I hope you can too!
May Love Be At the Center of All Choices