By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. All trade and service marks are registered to Shiloh Sophia McCloud as used and herein.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on any web site owned and/or operated by Shiloh Sophia McCloud for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Shiloh Sophia McCloud at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on any web site owned or operated by us;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Shiloh Sophia McCloud at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Shiloh Sophia McCloud’s web sites are provided “as is”. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on our Internet web sites or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to these sites.
In no event shall Shiloh Sophia McCloud’s businesses nor its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on our Internet based web sites, even if Shiloh Sophia McCloud herself or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on our web sites could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on any web site are accurate, complete, or current. We reserve the right to make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Some of the links on this website are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, We only ever recommend a product that we fully stand behind and believe will add value to our clients. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Shiloh Sophia McCloud has not reviewed all of the sites linked to her Internet web sites and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Shiloh Sophia McCloud of any site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to any Shiloh Sophia McCloud web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
– General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Return, Refund & Cancellation Policy
We cannot guarantee results.
This is your life, your commitment, your activity, and your choices. We can offer you tools, but you need to do the work.
Digital products purchased through us are delivered to you automatically at time of purchase. Typically an email with a download link will arrive in your inbox within an hour. If there’s a delay, or you can’t find the email, contact our customer service team at email@example.com. Our staff is dedicated to getting you results for your questions as quickly as possible. Our support staff reviews tickets in our virtual support desk every week day.
Refund & Cancellation
All coaching packages and programs are non-refundable unless otherwise noted in the product/program terms.
Annual subscriptions have thirty (30) days after their purchase to cancel and receive a full refund. After the cancellation period ends, all purchases are final and all fees paid are non-refundable.
Digital products are non-refundable.
Classes and trainings that are tuition based:
Tuition is non-refundable but we can apply your paid tuition towards future training if you give us a written notice 7 days or more prior to class date. If cancellations occur less than 7 days prior to scheduled class then paid tuition is subject to a 50% cancellation fee, and the balance can be applied towards future training. No-show without a written notice does not qualify for a refund.
For items purchased through Amazon.com or other vendors we may direct you to please contact these vendors directly if you have questions.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Shiloh Sophia McCloud
d/b/a Shiloh Sophia Studios, Shiloh Sophia Shop, Shiloh Sophia Gallery, Color of Woman and Cosmic Cowgirls Ink, LLC.
PO Box 482
Healdsburg, California 95448 USA